Fixed-Rate Home Loan
If you are investing in a home and you intend to live in it for decades to come, consider a fixed-rate mortgage. Fixed-rate mortgages help to protect you from global inflation while providing you with a steady and predictable mortgage payment that is due each month.
At QuestRock, our specialists will work with you as a homebuyer to find a fixed-rate mortgage solution that is affordable and that works with your own plans and vision for your life. Whether you are interested in planning for your financial future or if you are seeking more stability, turn to QuestRock and allow us to help you get there.
How a Fixed Rate Mortgage Works
Fixed-rate mortgages are standard and often straightforward. Monthly payments under a fixed-rate mortgage are based on the principal loan amount as well as the interest rate of the mortgage loan itself.
Oftentimes, fixed-rate mortgages are locked in for 30 years for the lowest interest rate possible. Some tips to keep in mind if you are considering a fixed-rate mortgage include:
- Your mortgage payment will likely vary based on relative interest rates as well as your individual financial situation.
- With a fixed-rate mortgage, you have the ability to pay off your mortgage at any time without additional fees and pre-payment penalties.
- Once you are approved for a fixed-rate mortgage, your interest rate will not change and will stay the same throughout the duration of your loan period.
Loan Requirements and Details
Even if you are self-employed and run your own business, QuestRock specialists can help you to determine whether or not you qualify for a fixed-rate mortgage for your home. Keep the following qualifiers and details regarding fixed-rate loans in mind if you are interested in learning more about a fixed-rate loan for yourself:
- Fixed-rate loans can range from $100,000 to $3,000,000 for primary home loans.
- Fixed-rate loans provide an opportunity to purchase a new home for as little as 0% down, so long as you are doing so for your primary place of residence.
- With a fixed-rate loan, it is possible to refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s current value.
Whether your goal is to cut your mortgage by 20-30% or if you are looking for the best possible interest rate as a business owner or self-employed professional, turn to Quest Rock for all of your mortgage and loan application needs.
Get in touch with QuestRock to discover how we can help you apply for the fixed-rate mortgage you need today.